FUAM is committed to the protection and security of personal data that the users or visitors to the web https://fuam.es/ could provide us.
Access and general navigation through the contents shown on the Web does not require registration by users.
- Identity: Fundación de la Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (FUAM)
- Registered offices: Einstein Street, nº 13, planta 2 – Ciudad Universitaria Cantoblanco – Madrid (28049).
- VAT Number: G80065279.
- Telephone: (+34) 914 978 673.
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- How does FUAM collect personal data?
FUAM collects the user information from this website at different times:
- Through email, where the user’s email address is obtained and processed.
- Through the different data collection forms.
- While browsing the website, through Cookies. Check the Cookies Policy.
- What data do we collect?
Fundamentally, identifying data, academic and professional data and economic data are collected, as well as IP data of your team or mobile users.
- What is the personal data used for?
We only process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not treat your personal data in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
Some uses of the data are necessary (to comply with regulations and contracts) and others are additional (depending on whether you grant us your consent or that a legitimate interest is appreciated). Likewise, we may send you, if you authorize it, electronic communications that really interest you and for educational and promotional purposes about UAM academic activities and employability and / or to improve the quality of our services and products.
In no case, FUAM will develop commercial profiles based on the information provided.
- How should I update my personal data?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the FUAM through https://fuam.es/, are true, correct, current and complete, and is responsible for communicating any modification or update to the FUAM.
- What happens if I provide data of third parties to the FUAM?
- When is it considered that I have authorized FUAM to process my personal data?
- How long do we process your personal data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as they are necessary for the processing that originated their collection and once finished, they will be kept for the legally established deadlines.
- What are your rights?
As a user and interested, you can exercise the following rights under the applicable regulations:
- Right of access to your personal data that allows you to contact us to know if we are dealing with your personal data or not.
- Right of rectification, through which you can obtain the rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate.
- Right of opposition, means that the User can oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of its personal data.
- Right of withdrawal to request cancellation of data.
- Right to the limitation of the processing, which consists of the user obtaining the limitation of the processing of your data that we make from FUAM.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the validity of the processing prior to withdrawal.
- The right to request portability, that is, that the personal data you have provided to us is returned to you or transmitted to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used, mechanically readable and interoperable format, without any impediment on the part of FUAM.
To exercise any of these rights, the user must attach a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, addressing FUAM, to the postal address: Einstein Street, nº 13, planta 2 – Ciudad Universitaria Cantoblanco – 28049 – Madrid. or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject field: Rights GDPR.
- Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com